Below are the top ten busiest airports by passenger traffic in 2014.
* Note these numbers are from January 1 to September 30th as the Airports Council Internationalr had not release the full 2014 figures at the time of publication.
- 72,199,400, Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Atlanta, Georgia, United States, ATL/KATL
- 64,004,178, Beijing Capital International Airport, Chaoyang, Beijing, China, PEK/ZBAA
- 55,687,927, London Heathrow Airport, Hillingdon, London, United Kingdom, LHR/EGLL
- 53,809,428, Tokyo Haneda Airport, Ōta, Tokyo, Japan, HND/RJTT
- 53,498,032, Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles, California, United States, LAX/KLAX
- 52,434,527, O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, Illinois, United States, ORD/KORD
- 52,422,547, Dubai International Airport, Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, DXB/OMDB
- 48,482,940, Charles de Gaulle Airport, Roissy-en-France, Île-de-France, France, CDG/LFPG
- 48,209,028, Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, United States, DFW/KDFW
- 47,018,000, Hong Kong International Airport, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong, China, HKG/VHHH