Below are the top ten epitaphs on peoples tombstones:
- Ian Matthews Born near 1970 in Ontario Canada
I told you I was sick!
- Harry Edsel Smith of Albany , New York :
Born 1903–Died 1942.
Looked up the elevator shaft
to see if the car was on the way down.
- In a Thurmont, Maryland , cemetery:
Here lies an Atheist,
all dressed up and no place to go.
- On the grave of Ezekial Aikle
in East Dalhousie Cemetery, Nova Scotia:
Here lies Ezekial Aikle, Age 102.
Only the good die young.
- In a California, US cemetery:
Merv Griffin (TV producer and star)
I will not be back
after this message
- In a Ribbesford, England , cemetery:
The children of Israel wanted bread,
And the Lord sent them manna.
Clark Wallace wanted a wife,
And the Devil sent him Anna.
- Robert Clay Allison:
1840 – 19887
He Never Killed A Man
That Did Not Need Killing
- A lawyer’s epitaph in England :
Sir John Strange.
Here lies an honest lawyer,
and that is Strange.
- Anna Hopewell’s grave
in Enosburg Falls , Vermont :
Here lies the body of our Anna,
Done to death by a banana.
It wasn’t the fruit that laid her low,
But the skin of the thing that made her go.
- Quniaron Bellthing
Well this was fun,
let’s dit again sometime.