Lada Signet was the Russian (USSR to be more accurate) version of Fiat 124 that was built during to cold war all of the way through to 2007. They were reviled by nearly everyone. I recall reading a story about the lead Lada engineer going to visit the first Lada factory and tearing up at the sight of they had done it. They had stripped the car down to almost nothing but an engine, doors, seats and steering wheel. Below are the top 1o jokes about Lada:
- What is the difference between a golf ball and a Lada?
You can drive a golf ball 300 yards.
- A man goes up the counter of car parts store and says “Can I have a hub cap for my Lada?”
The thinks about his request for a minute and then replies “Yaaa, that seems like a fair trade”
- What do you call a Lada at the top of a hill?
- What do you call bunch of Ladas at the top of a hill?
- What do you call a Lada with twin exhaust?
- What do you call a Lada in winter?
- A local bar had a poker tournament.
First prize was a Lada
Second price was two Lada’s
- What do you call a Lada drivers is talking about his speeding ticket?
- How to two Lada drivers recognize each other?
They meet at the service garage each morning so it is not a problem!
- What’s the difference between a Lada and a Jehovah’s Whitness?
You can close the door on a Jehovah.